Air Traffic Chaos
|Air Traffic Chaos|
North American cover
Air Traffic Chaos is an air traffic controller simulation video game developed and published by Majesco Games for the Nintendo DS handheld video game console. It has previously been released in Japan under the name ぼくは航空管制官 (I Am An Air Traffic Controller), and later in Europe under the title Air Traffic Controller by DS. A video game demo was made available before its release for the Wii's Nintendo Channel.
Air Traffic Chaos involves the player taking control of an airport control tower for a period. During this period the player needs to achieve a certain score based on orders given to planes and safe take offs and landings. The game has a total of 15 challenges.
- Fukuoka Airport
- Kansai International Airport
- Chubu Centrair International Airport
- Tokyo International Airport
- New Chitose Airport
There is no multiplayer gaming but the player can share his/her results and badges records with up to 7 other players through the ATC Library.
- "GameSpot's Best Games of 2008: Most Surprisingly Good Game". GameSpot.com. 2008-12-22. Retrieved 2008-12-22.
- "Best Game No One Played". GameSpot.com. Retrieved 2008-12-28.
|This simulation video game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|