From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up акула in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Akula is the Russian word for shark. It may refer to:
- Akula-class submarine, Щука-Б or Shchuka-B in Russian
- Kaula in Kashmir Shaivism
- Typhoon class submarine, Акула or Akula in Russian
- Russian submarine Akula (1908), a submarine built for the Imperial Russian Navy
- Oksana Pochepa (born 1984), Russian pop singer and model
- Akula a music genre, Afro Rap/Hiphop as propergated by the group Black Maskuraderz, a cultural sprited live African music that encapsulates the core essence of African heritage as handed down by African ancestry.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Akula.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.