From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alaba may refer to:
- Alaba language, a language spoken in Ethiopia by the Alaba
- Alaba (gastropod), a sea snails genus in the family Litiopidae
- Alaba special woreda, a district in Ethiopia, named after the Alaba people;
- Alaba Kulito, the administrative center of that district
- the Basque name for the Spanish commune of Álava-Araba
People with the surname
- David Alaba, Austrian footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.