From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alberich may refer to:
In mythology and fiction:
- Alberich-Oberon, a sorcerer and/or King of Elves in Merovingian legends
- Alberich, a dwarf in Eddic and Germanic mythology and in Der Ring des Nibelungen by Richard Wagner
- Alberich, a character in the Heralds of Valdemar series by Mercedes Lackey
- Alberich of Reims (c. 1085–1141), Roman Catholic archbishop
- Alberich Mazak (1609-1661), Czech-Austrian composer
- Alberich Zwyssig (1808-1854), Cistercian monk who composed what is now the Swiss national anthem
- Alberich Bormann (born 1982), Mexican actor and singer.
In the military:
- Alberich, an experimental synthetic rubber skin or anechoic tile developed by the Germans in World War II for their U-boats to counter Allied sonar
- Alberich (World War I German operation)
- Alberich Glacier, Antarctica
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.