From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Albino or albino in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An albino is an organism with the congenital disorder albinism — the lack of pigmentation in the eyes, skin, and hair, fur or feathers.
Albino may also refer to:
- Albino, Lombardy, a comune in the Province of Bergamo, Italy
- Albino Rock, an island in Queensland, Australia
- Albino (chess), a problem in the game of chess
- Albino (comics), a Marvel Comics supervillain
- Albino (film), a 1976 thriller film distributed by Troma Entertainment
- Spanish colonial term for an octoroon, a person of 1/8 African and 7/8 European ancestry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.