From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up alcaeus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alcaeus may refer to:
- Alcaeus (comic poet), a writer of ten plays of the Old Comedy.
- Alcaeus (mythology), one of several figures of this name in Greek mythology
- 12607 Alcaeus, a main belt asteroid
- Alcaeus of Messene, a Greek epigrammatist of the late 3rd/early 2nd century BC
- Alcaeus of Mytilene, a lyric poet of the archaic period
- Alcaeus and Philiscus (2nd-century BC), two Epicurean philosophers expelled from Rome in either 173 BC or 154 BC
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.