Alexander Campbell King Law Library
The Alexander Campbell King Law Library is the law library of the University of Georgia School of Law. It is located on the historic North Quadrangle of the University of Georgia campus in Athens, Georgia. The library holds more than 600,000 volumes of print and microform materials and is a leader in the provision of information in electronic formats. Its collection is particularly strong in historical legal materials of Georgia and comparative and international law. The Louis B. Sohn Collection on International Relations is located in the Alexander Campbell King Law Library. The library has won a number of awards and accolades over the years.
- "About the Law Library". UGA Law. Retrieved 24 February 2013.
- "Law Library Awards". About the Law Library. UGA Law. Retrieved 24 February 2013.
- Alexander Campbell King Law Library- official website
- A Library With a View - official blog of the library
- Digital Commons@Georgia Law - digital repository
- About the Library - description of the library and collections and policies
|This University of Georgia–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|