From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Alfred in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The name Alfred may refer to:
- Alfred Jan G. Naparan, BSE-English graduate, Autonomous Student Government President, USM Kidapawan (2014-2015)
- Alfred (bishop) (died 943)
- Alfred the Great (849–899), king of Wessex.
- Alfred Aetheling (died 1036), son of King Ethelred II of England.
- Alfred Eissler, American football player
- Alfred Gaynor, American serial killer.
- Alfred Hitchcock, an English film director and producer.
- Alfred Newton, an English zoologist and ornithologist.
- Alfred Nobel, a Swedish chemist, engineer, innovator, and armaments manufacturer.
- Alfred a pseudonym of the American statesman Samuel Adams
- Lake Alfred, Florida
- Alfred, Maine
- Alfred (town), New York
- Alfred (village), New York
- Alfred, North Dakota
- Alfred, Texas
- Alfred, Ontario, Canada
- Alfred Island, Nunavut, Canada
- Alfred Town, a village in New South Wales, Australia
- Mount Alfred, British Columbia, Canada
- Alfred, a fictional penguin in the comic strip Zig et Puce
- Alfred J. Kwak, a Dutch animated television series
- Alfred Pennyworth, a DC comic book character who serves as Batman's butler
- Alfred Brooks, the main character in The Contender, created by Robert Lipsyte
- Alfred F. Jones, the national personification of the United States of America from the webmanga series Hetalia: Axis Powers
- Alfred (Arne opera), a 1740 masque by Thomas Arne
- Alfred (Dvořák opera), an 1870 opera by Antonín Dvořák
- Alfred (name)
- Alfred (racehorse), a leading competitor for the 1849 Grand National Steeplechase that finished fourth
- Alfred (software), an application launcher for Mac OS X
- Alfred Music Publishing, a sheet music publisher
- Alfred State College, New York
- Alfred University, New York
- The Alfred Hospital, a hospital in Melbourne, Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alfred.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.