From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aliaga or Aliağa or Aliagha may refer to:
- Aliağa, a town and district of İzmir Province, Turkey
- Aliağa, Tarsus, a village in Tarsus district of Mersin Province, Turkey
- Aliaga, Aragon, a town in Spain
- Aliaga, Nueva Ecija, a municipality on Luzon, the Philippines
- Aliagha Vahid (1895–1955), Azerbaijani poet
- Felipe Pardo y Aliaga (1806–1868), Peruvian poet, satirist, playwright, lawyer, and politician
- Aliağa (İZBAN), commuter rail station at Aliağa, İzmir in Turkey
- Aliağa Petkim, professional basketball team in Aliağa, İzmir in Turkey
- Aliağa Wind Farm, in the district
- Aliağalı, a village in the Agdam Rayon of Azerbaijan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.