From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up aliquot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aliquot may refer to:
- Aliquot in chemistry, a portion of a total amount of a solution
- Aliquot in pharmaceutics, a method of measuring ingredients below the sensitivity of a scale by proportional dilution with inactive ingredients
- Aliquot part, in the Public Land Survey System, a subdivision of a section based upon an even division by distances along the edges and not by equal area
- Genome aliquoting, the problem of reconstructing an ancestral genome from the genomes of polyploid descendants
- Aliquot part, a proper divisor of an integer
- Aliquot sum, the sum of the aliquot parts of an integer
- Aliquot sequence, a sequence of integers in which each number is the aliquot sum of the previous number
- Aliquot stringing, the use of strings which are not struck to make a note but which resonate sympathetically with struck notes
- Aliquot stop, an organ stop that adds harmonics or overtones instead of the primary pitch
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aliquot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.