Allama Khalid Mahmood
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find links tool for suggestions. (March 2013)|
Allama Khalid Mahmud (Allama Khalid Mahmood, علّامہ خالد محمود) is an Islamic scholar. He is from amongst the senior most scholars of Dar ul Uloom Deoband دار العلوم دیوبند. He served as justice of Supreme court of Pakistan (Shariat Appellate Bench). He is also director of the Islamic Academy of Manchester UK.
He is the patron of many Islamic organizations and research foundations. He is also known for his remarkable knowledge on fiqh issues and comparative religions عصری ادیان such as Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, and many others. He is an expert in many fields of Islamic knowledge, including Jurisprudence (fiqh) فقہ, hadith حدیث, Logic منطق, debate مناظرہ, and many more. He also held a number of positions on the Shariah Boards of prestigious Islamic institutions, and is one of the most influential Islamic scholars outside Pakistan.
Allama Khalid Mahmud has authored over 50 books including:
- Khulafai-Rasheedin (2 volumes) خلفائے راشدین
- Mutalia-e-Barailviat (9 Volumes) مطالعۂ بریلویت
- Aathar ut Tanzel (2 volumes) آثار التنزیل
- Aathar ul Hadith (2 volumes) آثار الحدیث
- Aathar ul Tashree (2 volumes) آثار التشریع
- Aathar ul Ihsan (2 volumes) آثار الاحسان
- Muqam e Hayat مقامِ حیات
- Abqat عبقات
- Aqeedat-ul-Umat (عقیدہ الامت (ختم نبوت مطالعہ قادیانیت جلد۱
- Aqeeda Khair Ul Umam (عقیدہ خیر الامم (حضرت عیسیٰ بن مریم مطالعہ قادیانیت جلد۲
- Aqeedat-ul-Alalam (عقیدةالاعلام (کفر واسلام کاتصفیہ مطالعہ قادیانیت جلد۳
Over 40 lectures by Allama Khalid Mahmud are on YouTube.
- Kamran, Mohammad (3 December 2003). "SC Shariat Bench to hear appeal on presidential remissions today". Daily Times. Pakistan. Archived from the original on 17 August 2010. Retrieved 17 August 2010.
- Allama Khalid Mahmood official website