From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||Look up Allie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Allie is a unisex given name. It is a pet form of names beginning with Al. Notable people with the name include:
- Allie Reynolds (1917-1994), an American major league baseball pitcher
- Allison "Allie" Lowell, one of the lead characters in the American TV series Kate & Allie
- Allie DeBerry, an American actress starring in A.N.T. Farm
- Allie Fox, a fictional character from the book and movie, The Mosquito Coast
- Allie Caulfield, a fictional character in the book "The Catcher in the Rye" by J.D. Salinger. Allie was Holden Caulfield's brother, who had died of leukemia.
- Allie Gonino, American actress
- Allison "Allie" Hamilton, a fictional character from the book and movie, The Notebook
- Allie Sherman (1923-), former American NFL football player and head coach