From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up allowance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Allowance may refer to:
- Allowance (money)
- Allowances in accounting, see Accounts receivable
- Personal allowance in the United Kingdom's taxing system
- Jobseeker's Allowance, a term for unemployment benefit in the United Kingdom
- EU Allowances
- Allowance (engineering)
- Allowance race, a type of horse race
- In grocery retail, “allowances” refers to discounts given to retailers in exchange for either favorable placement of a product in their stores, or sometimes even the initial or continued stocking of a product.
- Tradable allowance
- Baggage allowance on airlines
- Decorative Allowance in real estate
- Seam allowance in stitching
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.