From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Alvis or alvis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Alvis may refer to:
- Alvis Car and Engineering Company Ltd, British luxury car and military vehicle manufacturer which later became Alvis plc
- Alvis plc (formerly United Scientific Holdings plc), a Defence contractor which acquired Alvis Cars and became the UK's largest armoured vehicle manufacturer
- Hayes Alvis (1907–72), American jazz bassist and tubist
- Max Alvis (born 1938), Major League Baseball player
- Alvis (Fire Emblem), a character in the game Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu
- Alvis E. Hamilton, a character in the anime Last Exile
- Alvíss, a dwarf in Norse mythology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.