From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Amaro may refer to:
- Amaro (commune), municipality in Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy.
- San Amaro, municipality in Galicia, Spain.
- Santo Amaro (disambiguation), several places with the name
- Amaro (drink), Italian herbal liqueur.
- O Crime do Padre Amaro, novel by 19th-century Portuguese writer Eça de Queiroz.
- El crimen del Padre Amaro, 2002 Mexican film by Carlos Carrera.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.