From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ambition, ambitions, or ambitious in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ambition, Ambitions or Ambitious may refer to:
- Cole St. Clair (Sinner, p. 11, Maggie Stiefvater)
- Ambition (Tommy Shaw album), 1987
- Ambition (Julie Birchill novel), 1989
- Ambition (Wale album), 2011, or the title song
- Ambition (Miz song), 1999 J-pop song
- Ambition (Pepper song), 2008 reggae song
- Ambitions (song), 2009 song by Norwegian band Donkeyboy
- Ambitious! Yashinteki de Ii Jan, 2006 song by Japanese band Morning Musume
- The Sims 3: Ambitions, expansion pack for The Sims 3 video game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.