From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ambition in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ambition is the desire for personal achievement.
Ambition, Ambitions or Ambitious may also refer to:
- Ambition (album), former Styx guitarist/vocalist Tommy Shaw's third solo album release
- Ambition (Wale album), 2011 album by American rapper Wale
- "Ambition" (Miz), 1999 J-pop song
- "Ambition" (Pepper), 2008 reggae song
- "Ambitions" (song), 2009 song by Norwegian band Donkeyboy
- "Ambitious! Yashinteki de Ii Jan", 2006 song by Japanese band Morning Musume
- "Ambition", title song featuring Meek Mill and Rick Ross
- The Sims 3: Ambitions, expansion pack for The Sims 3 video game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.