From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ambition, ambitions, or ambitious in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ambition, Ambitions or Ambitious may refer to:
- Ambition (Tommy Shaw album), 2014
- Ambition (film), a short film created by ESA and Platige Image, 2014
- Ambition (Wale album), 2011, or the title song
- Ambition (novel), a 1989 novel by Julie Burchill
- "Ambition" (Miz song), 1999 J-pop song and album
- "Ambition" (Pepper song), 2008 reggae song
- "Ambitions" (song), 2009 song by Norwegian band Donkeyboy
- "Ambitious! Yashinteki de Ii Jan", 2006 song by Japanese band Morning Musume
- The Sims 3: Ambitions, expansion pack for The Sims 3 video game
- Ambition (charity), a British youth charity
- Ambition (fragrance), a women's fragrance created by Jordin Sparks
- Embodied by Kailee M.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ambition.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.