American Motorcyclist December 2009 Issue
|Managing Editor||James Holter|
|Publisher||American Motorcyclist Association|
|Based in||Pickerington, Ohio|
American Motorcyclist is an American magazine published monthly by the American Motorcyclist Association, covering issues of importance to its members, including touring, trail riding, motocross, enduros, road racing, cruisers, and dirt track.
Since April 2013, the magazine has published a second version that focuses on dirt biking.
The magazine is sent free of charge to members of the American Motorcyclist Association, and the current issue is available free online. The magazine is not sold on news stands. Members can access a complete catalog of back issues in PDF format for free on the website.
- "Circulation page", American Motorcyclist, April 2014
- "Echo Media - American Motorcyclist". Echo Media. 2011. Retrieved February 2, 2014.
- "AMSOIL Grand National Cross Country Series Becomes AMA-Sanctioned". GNCC Racing. January 24, 2014. Retrieved April 26, 2014.
- "American Motorcyclist Association members select America’s 15 best motorcycling roads". MotorcycleDaily.com. March 15, 2011. Retrieved April 26, 2014.
- Bingenheimer, Ken. "American Motorcyclist Magazine Now Available Online for Free". Passes & Canyons Blog. Retrieved April 26, 2014.
- Google Books - American Motorcyclist
|This motorcycle, scooter or moped-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Motorcycle racing-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This transport magazine or journal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.