From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up amphibious in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Amphibious means able to use either land or water. In particular it may refer to:
- Amphibious (film), a 2010 film
- Amphibious aircraft, an aircraft capable of landing on either water or land
- Amphibious vehicle, a vehicle capable of being driven on both land and water
- Amphibious warfare, warfare carried out on both land and water
- Amphibian, a vertebrate animal of the Class Amphibia (many of which live on land and breed in water)
- Amphibious caterpillar
- Amphibious fish, a fish that is able to leave water for extended periods of time
- Amphibious insect, an insect which lives in the air or on land and breeds in water
- Amphibious rat (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.