From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Analogue)
|Look up analog or analogue in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Analog or analogue may refer to:
- Analogue (literature), a literary work that shares motifs, characters or events with another, but is not directly derived from it
- Analog, a thing from which an analogy is drawn
- The Analogs, a Polish street-punk band
- Analog (album), an album by Eureka Farm
- Analogue (album), a 2005 album by a-ha
- "Analog" (song), a song by Tyler, The Creator, featuring Hodgy Beats, from Goblin
Science and technology
- Analog (program), a computer program that analyzes log files from web servers
- Analog Devices, a semiconductor company
- Analog signal, in which information is encoded in a non-quantized variable, as opposed to a digital signal
- Functional analog, a compound with similar properties
- Structural analog, a compound with an altered chemical structure
- Substrate analog, a compound that resembles the substrate in an enzymatic reaction
- Transition state analog, a compound that resembles the transition state of a substrate in an enzymatic reaction
- Analog (representation analysis), a more understandable or analysable system that is used as a model for another system
- Analogue (theatre company), a British theatre company
- Analog (TV series), a Canadian television series (1971–1972)
- Analogue: A Hate Story, a visual novel by Christine Love
- Cheese analogue, any of several types of non-dairy cheese imitations or substitutes
- Meat analogue, any of several types of non-meat meat imitations or substitutes
- Analogy (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Analog"
- All pages with titles containing "Analog"
- All pages beginning with "Analogue"
- All pages with titles containing "Analogue"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Analog.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.