From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up anas, Anas, ANAS, or änas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anas is a genus of dabbling ducks.
Anas or ANAS may also refer to:
- American Numismatic and Archaeological Society or American Numismatic Society
- Azienda Nazionale Autonoma delle Strade, the state-owned company that constructs and operates Italian motorways
- Guadiana or Anas, a river in southern Spain
People with the given name
- Anas Altikriti, British founder of the Cordoba Foundation
- Anas Al Khouja, Syrian footballer
- Anas Aremeyaw Anas, Ghanaian investigative journalist
- Anas ibn Malik, an early follower of Islam
- Anas Sarwar, British politician
- Anas Sefrioui, Moroccan real estate businessman
- Anas Sharbini, Croatian footballer
- Anas Malkawi, Arab American Engineering Technician and US Army Veteran
- Anas Masri, Canadian/Syrian computer engineer, oracle database administrator DBA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.