May 28, 1948 |
|Fields||Computer Science, Software Engineering|
|Alma mater||SPb ETU "LETI"|
|Known for||Technology of Automata-Based Programming named Switch-technology, Open Project Documentation Initiative, "Save the best in the universities of Russia"|
|Notable awards||Russian State Government award in education, 2008|
Anatoly Abramovich Shalyto (Russian: Анато́лий Абра́мович Шалы́то, May 28 1948, Leningrad, Soviet Union) is a Russian scientist, doctor of sciences, professor, awarded by Russian State Government in 2008 for achievements in education, developer of technology for Automata-based programming named "Switch-technology", initiator of Open Project Documentation Initiative and of "Save the best in the universities of Russia".
Initiator of Foundation for Open Project Documentation.
Author of a series of articles devoted to the problems of Computer Science and education in Russia.
- Artyukhov V., Kondrat`ev V., Shalyto A. Generating Boolean Functions Via Arithmetic Polinomials, Automation and Remote Control, 1988, vol. 49, No 4, pp. 508–515.
- Kuznetsov B., Shalyto A. Realization of Boolean Formulas by Linear Binary Grafs, I. Synthesize and Analysis, Journal of Computer and Systems Sciences International, 1994, Vol. 33, No. 5; II. Estimations of Number and Total Length of Paths, 1995, Vol. 34, No. 3; III. Optimization of Number and Total Length of Paths, 1995, Vol. 34, No. 5.
- Shalyto A. Algorithmic Graph Schemes and Transition Graphs: Their Use in Software Realization of Logical Control Algorithms. 1,2., Automation and Remote Control, 1996, Vol. 57, No. 6, pp. 890–897, No. 6, pp. 1027–1045.
- Kuznetsov B., Shalyto A. The Method of Independent Fragments for Construction of Linearized Structured Graf-Charts of Algorithms that Implement Systems of Boolean Formulas, Automation and Remote Control, 1998, vol. 59, No 9.
- Kiselev V., Shalyto A. Study of Transidents in One-Contour Logical Circuits, Journal of Computer and Systems Sciences International, 1999, Vol. 38, No. 5, pp. 693–697.
- Shalyto A., Software Automation Design: Algorithmization and Programming of Problems of Logical Control, Journal of Computer and Systems Sciences International, 2000, Vol. 39, No. 6, pp. 899–916.
- Shalyto A. Logic Control and "Reactive" Systems: Algorithmization and Programming, Automation and Remote Control, 2001, Vol. 62, No. 1, pp. 1–29. online version.
- Shalyto A., Tukkel N. SWITCH-Technology: An Automated Approach to Developing Software for Reactive Systems, Programming and Computer Software, 2001, Vol. 27, No. 5, pp. 260–276.
- Shalyto A., Tukkel N. Translating Iterative Algorithms into Automation Ones, Programming and Computer Software, 2002, Vol. 28, No. 5, pp. 250–260.
- Shalyto A. Technology of Automata-Based Programming, 2004.
- Shalyto A. Foundation for Open Project Documentation, 2004.
- Yartsev B., Korneev G., Kotov V., Shalyto A. Automata-Based Programming of the Reactive Multi-Agent Control Systems, 2005 International Conference on “Integration of Knowledge Intensive Multi-Agent Systems: Modeling, Exploration and Engineering”. KIMAS-05. Boston: IEEE Boston Section, 2005, pp. 449–453.
- Gurov V., Mazin M., Narvsky A., Shalyto A. UniMod: Method and Tool for Development of Reactive Object-Oriented Programs with Explicit States Emphasis, Proceedings of St. Petersburg IEEE Chapters. Year 2005. International Conference “110 Anniversary of Radio Invention”, SPb ETU “LETI”, 2005, vol. 2, pp. 106–110.
- Gurov V., Mazin V., Narvsky A., Shalyto A. Tools for Support of Automata-Based Programming, Programming and Computer Software, 2007, Vol. 33, No. 6, pp. 343–355.
- Bulletin of St Petersburg State University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics. 2008. Volume 53. Automata-based programming. (rus) http://books.ifmo.ru/ntv/ntv/53/ntv_53.pdf
- Polikarpova N. I., Shalyto A. A. Automata-based programming] SPb.: Piter. 2009 (rus) http://is.ifmo.ru/books/_book.pdf
- Computer Technologies Department website
- St.-Petersburg State University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics website
- UniMod tool website
- New Initiative in Programming The Foundation for Open Project Documentation
- Technology of Automata-Based Programming
- Initiative "Save the best for the universities!"