From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Ἀναξαγόρας in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anaxagoras may refer to:
- Anaxagoras,a pre-Socratic Greek philosopher
- Anaxagoras of Aegina, a sculptor
- 4180 Anaxagoras, a main-belt asteroid
- Anaxagoras (crater), a young lunar impact crater
- Anaxagoras (mythology), a king of Argos in Greek mythology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anaxagoras.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.