|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (September 2014)|
|Birth name||Angelina Camarillo|
February 10, 1976 |
Union City, California, U.S.
|Origin||Union City, California, U.S.|
|Genres||Freestyle music, Dance-pop, Latin pop|
|Occupation(s)||Singer, songwriter, teacher|
|Associated acts||NB Ridaz|
Angelina Camarillo Ramos, simply known as Angelina, (born February 10, 1976) is an American singer from Union City, California. Angelina is best known for her 1996 hit song "Release Me", which reached # 52 on the Billboard Hot 100.
After her brother Daniel was tragically killed in 2006, Angelina stopped writing songs. She still toured on the dance music circuit for a while after that, eventually leaving the entertainment industry altogether to become a schoolteacher in East San Jose.
|1999||Ven a Mi (Come to Me)
|2002||Love Ain't Here No More
- "California Birth Index, 1905–1995". Family Tree Legends Records Collection (Online Database).
- Pop singer Angelina is now an East San Jose teacher after music stardom and tragedy. San Jose Mercury News (December 6, 2012). Retrieved on 2014-01-31.
- Shooting kills two at birthday party in San Leandro. Inside Bay Area (December 24, 2006). Retrieved on 2014-01-31.
- SAN LEANDRO / Gunman kills 2 bystanders, wounds 6 outside strip mall bar. SFGate (December 24, 2006). Retrieved on 2014-01-31.
- Police Search For Gunman In San Leandro 'Rampage'. ABC Local News (December 24, 2006). Retrieved on 2014-01-31.
- "Angelina". Retrieved 12 July 2013.