|Directed by||Pál Gábor|
|Written by||Pál Gábor
|Edited by||Éva Kármentő|
Angi Vera is a 1978 Hungarian drama film directed by Pál Gábor. The film was selected as the Hungarian entry for the Best Foreign Language Film at the 52nd Academy Awards, but was not accepted as a nominee.
Vera Angi (Vera Pap) is an employee of a hospital in post-WWII Hungary. She complains to her superiors about the unsanitary conditions in the hospital, and gets sent to a re-education camp. While in the camp, she falls in love with István André (Tamás Dunai), while informers make conditions difficult for the prisoners.
- Vera Pap - Vera Angi (as Pap Veronika)
- Erzsi Pásztor - Anna Traján
- Éva Szabó - Mária Muskát
- Tamás Dunai - István André
- László Halász - Sas elvtárs
- László Horváth - József Neubauer
- List of submissions to the 52nd Academy Awards for Best Foreign Language Film
- List of Hungarian submissions for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film
- Margaret Herrick Library, Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
|This article related to a Hungarian film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 1970s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|