From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Animals (album))
|Look up animal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Animal or Animals may also refer to:
Fictional characters 
- Animal (Muppet), a drummer character in The Muppet Show band, Dr. Teeth and The Electric Mayhem
- Animal, nickname of a regular character in Takeshi's Castle, played by Brad Lesley
- Animal (1977 film), French film (L'Animal) by Claude Zidi with Jean-Paul Belmondo and Raquel Welch
- Animal (2001 film), Argentine film by Sergio Bizzio with Carlos Roffé
- Animal (2005 film), US film by David J. Burke with Ving Rhames and Terrance Howard
- The Animal, 2001 US film by Luke Greenfield with Rob Schneider
- A.N.I.M.A.L., an Argentinian heavy metal band
- Animal Collective, a New York psychedelic pop band
- The Animals, a British rock band
- The Animals (album), 1964 album of the The Animals
- Animals (Pink Floyd album), a 1977 concept album by Pink Floyd
- Animal, a 1988 album by The Bar-Kays
- Animal (Motor Ace album), a 2005 release
- Animal (Animosity album), 2007 release
- Animal, 2008 album by Far East Movement
- Animal!, a 2008 album by Margot & the Nuclear So and So's
- Animals (This Town Needs Guns album), a 2008 release
- Animal, a 2009 album by the London-based electronic band autoKratz
- Animal (Kesha album), 2010 album by American pop singer Ke$ha
- "Animal" (Conor Maynard song)
- "Animal" (Def Leppard song)
- "Animal" (DJ Sammy song)
- "Animal" (Fuck Like a Beast)" by W.A.S.P.
- "Animal" (Jebediah song)
- "Animal" (Juvenile song)
- "Animal" (Kesha song)
- "Animal" (Miike Snow song)
- "Animal" (Pearl Jam song)
- "Animal" (R.E.M. song)
- "Animal I Have Become", by Three Days Grace
- "Animals" (Kevin Ayers song)
- "Animals" (Nickelback song)
- "Animal" (Neon Trees song)
- "Animal", by Against Me! from New Wave (Against Me! album)
- "Animal", by Black Light Burns from Cruel Melody
- "Animal", by Ani DiFranco from Educated Guess
- "Animal", by Ellie Goulding from Lights (Ellie Goulding album) (Bright Lights)
- "Animal", by Karen O and the Kids from Where the Wild Things Are (soundtrack)
- "Animal", by The Kinks from To the Bone (The Kinks album)
- "Animal", by Mindless Self Indulgence from If (Mindless Self Indulgence album)
- "Animal", by Mudmen from Overrated
- "Animals", by CocoRosie from The Adventures of Ghosthorse and Stillborn
- "Animals", by Coldplay as one of the B-sides for "Clocks" (song)
- "Animals", by Dead Poetic from Vices (Dead Poetic album)
- "Animals", by The End from Elementary (album)
- "Animals", by Talking Heads from Fear of Music (album)
- "The Animal", by Steve Vai from Passion and Warfare
- "The Animal" (Disturbed song)
- "Animals" (The Goodies), an episode of The Goodies
- "Animals", an episode of Men Behaving Badly
- "Animals", an episode of Off the Air
- "Animals", an episode of The Vicar of Dibley
Other entertainment 
- Animals (film), a stand-up show written and performed by Ricky Gervais
- Animal (video game), a video game by Microtime
- Professional wrestlers
- George Steele (born 1937), professional wrestler nicknamed "The Animal"
- Road Warrior Animal (born 1960), the best-known ring persona of professional wrestler Joe Laurinaitis
- Dave Batista (born 1969), professional wrestler nicknamed "The Animal"
- Other people
- Marc MacYoung, aka Marc "Animal" MacYoung, author and martial artist
- Edmundo (born 1971), Brazilian association footballer nicknamed "Animal"
- Chris Carter (left-handed hitter) (born 1982), American baseball player nicknamed "The Animal"
- Brad Lesley (born 1958), American baseball player and television personality also nicknamed "The Animal"
- "Animal" (Des 'Dizzy' McKenna), drummer on Australian variety program, Hey Hey It's Saturday.
- Mark Mendoza (born 1955), American bass player nicknamed "The Animal"
Other uses 
- ANIMAL, an early self-replicating computer program
- ANIMAL (image processing), an interactive software environment for image processing
- Animal (clothing), a sportswear retailer and brand based in the United Kingdom
- Animal (book), full title Animal: The Definitive Visual Guide to The World's WildLife, a 2003 non-fiction book by David Burnie and several co-authors
- Animal (journal), full title: Animal: An International Journal of Animal Bioscience, British academic journal
- Animal (restaurant), a restaurant based in Los Angeles, California, USA
- Animalia (disambiguation), other uses of the term
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.