From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The word anser comes from Latin, meaning goose, and can refer to:
- Anser (genus), the genus of grey geese
- The star Alpha Vulpeculae, or Anser, in the constellation Vulpecula
- ACME Anser, an amphibious jet fighter project of the 1950s
- Sega Mega Anser, a Sega Mega Drive accessory
- Analytic Services (ANSER), a security and defense analysis group
- Argonne/Northwestern_Solar_Energy_Research_Center, a joint research program at Argonne National Lab and Northwestern University
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.