Anthony Paulet (1562–1600) was Governor of the Isle of Jersey from 1588 until his death in 1600.
In 1579, Amyas took into his household a tutor, Jean Hotman (1552–1636), son of the famous author and professor of law Francis Hotman, to instruct his two sons Anthony and the slightly younger George. When Amias was recalled in November of that year, Jean accompanied the family back to England where Jean, Anthony and George settled at Oxford.
He held the manor of East Lydford. Anthony died 22 Jul 1600 and is buried at the Church of St George, Hinton St George. His one son John (b abt 1585) became First Baron Poulett of Hinton St George in 1627.
- "Jacobean List". The Miscellany. Retrieved 21 November 2010.
- "jersey". World Statesmen. Retrieved 21 November 2010.
- "Parishes: East Lydford". A History of the County of Somerset: Volume 3 (1974), pp. 120-129. British History Online. Retrieved 21 November 2010.
- "Sir Amyas Paulet (1536?-1588)". Luminarium. Retrieved 21 November 2010.
- Posthumus Meyjes, G.H.M., Jean Hotman's English Connection. 1990. 62 pp. ISBN 0-444-85719-2
|Governor of Jersey