Anti-apoptotic Ras signalling cascade
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The anti-apoptotic STAT pathway does not involve Ras.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (June 2010)|
- http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15284455 "Gefitinib-sensitizing EGFR mutations in lung cancer activate anti-apoptotic pathways." 2004
- http://genesdev.cshlp.org/content/11/6/701.abstract "The PI 3-kinase/Akt signaling pathway delivers an anti-apoptotic signal" 1997
- http://www.springerlink.com/content/86l52127046nx383/ 2Hypoinsulinemia Alleviates the Grf1/Ras/Akt Anti-Apoptotic Pathway and Induces Alterations of Mitochondrial Ras Trafficking in Neuronal Cells" 2009
- http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/67/21/10343 "Suppression of PTEN Expression Is Essential for Antiapoptosis and Cellular Transformation by Oncogenic Ras" 2007
- http://www.aacrmeetingabstracts.org/cgi/content/abstract/2005/1/972-b "Pathways potentiated by oncogenic Ras to modulate apoptosis induced by anticancer agent FR901228 " 2005
-  Diagram of ras onwards.
|This biology article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|