From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This disambiguation page is currently linked from a large number of articles. Please help direct these ambiguous links to articles dealing with the specific meaning intended. Dab solver can be used to fix these links. (May 2014)|
|Look up antisymmetric in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Antisymmetric may refer to:
- Antisymmetry in linguistics.
- In mathematics, especially linear algebra and in theoretical physics, the adjective antisymmetric (or skew-symmetric) is used for matrices, tensors, and other objects that change sign if an appropriate operation (usually the exchange of two indices, which become transposition of the matrix) is performed. See:
- Antisymmetric matrix (a matrix A for which AT = −A)
- Antisymmetric relation in mathematics
- Skew-symmetric matrix in matrix properties.
- Antisymmetric tensor in matrices and index subsets.
- "antisymmetric function"- odd function
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.