From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Apollyon (Απολλυων) is the Greek name for Abaddon, the spiritual being (or place) named as the destroyer (or place of destruction) in Christian apocalyptic theology.
Apollyon or Appolyon may also refer to:
- Apollyon (novel), the fifth novel in the Left Behind sequence, by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins
- Apollyon, a demon appearing in The Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan
- Apollyon, an incarnation of the Marvel Comics character Fantomex in the X-Men storyline Here Comes Tomorrow
- Apollyon Pringle, a character in the Harry Potter series, caretaker at Hogwarts before Argus Filch
- Appolyon (CrossGen), a comic book character in the Sigilverse created by CrossGen Entertainment
- Apollyon (novel) The fourth novel in the Covenant sequence by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
- Apollyon Sun, an electro-metal project by Thomas Gabriel Fischer before the reunion of his former band Celtic Frost
- Apollyon (musician), aka Ole Jørgen Moe, a black metal multi-instrumentalist, formerly associated with Dødheimsgard, Cadaver Inc. and Darkthrone
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.