From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Apparat can mean:
- Apparatchik, a functionary in the Soviet Union
- Apparat (musician), Sascha Ring, a German electronic musician
- Apparat Organ Quartet, an Icelandic band
- Apparat Singles Group, a fictional comic book publisher
- Apparat (software), a language manipulation and optimization framework
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Apparat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.