From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up appearance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Appearance may refer to:
- Visual appearance, the way in which objects reflect and transmit light
- Human physical appearance, what someone looks like
- Appearances (film), a 1921 film directed by Donald Crisp
- The Appeared, a 2007 Spanish language horror film by Paco Cabezas
- Appearance, another term for the baseball statistic games pitched
- Appearance (philosophy), or phenomenon
- Appearance (law), the coming into court of either of the parties to a suit, and/or the formal act by which a defendant submits himself to the jurisdiction of the court.
- All pages beginning with "Appearance"
- All pages with titles containing "Appearance"
- Apparition (disambiguation) – any instance of appearing, but usually referring to a supernatural phenomenon
- Appear, a company
- "Appears", a song released by Ayumi Hamasaki in 1999
- Cap (sport) in some sports is a metaphorical term for a player's appearance on a select team, such as a national team.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.