From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up appendix in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Appendix may refer to:
- Addendum, an addition required to be made to a document by its author subsequent to its printing or publication
- Bibliography, a systematic list of books and other works
- Index (publishing), a list of words or phrases with pointers to where related material can be found in a document
- Generally, any text added to the end of a book or an article, containing information that is relevant to the main subject matter.
- Vermiform appendix, or simply "appendix", a part of the human digestive system
- Left auricular appendix, a conical pouch on the left atrium of the heart
- Right auricular appendix, a conical pouch on the right atrium of the heart
- Appendix of the epididymis, a detached efferent duct of the epididymis
- Appendix testis, a vestigial remnant of the Müllerian duct
- Epiploic appendix, one of several small pouches of fat on the peritoneum along the colon and rectum
- Appendix of the laryngeal ventricle, a sac that extends from the laryngeal ventricle
- Mesoappendix, the portion of the mesentery that connects the ileum to the vermiform appendix
- Appendix, a Finnish punk rock group
- The Appendix, a quarterly journal of history and culture
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.