Apple tree (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up apple tree, apple-tree, or appletree in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An apple tree is a tree best known for its fruit, the apple.
Apple tree, The Apple Tree, Appletree and similar may also refer to:
- Apple Trees, a 1992 German film
- The Apple Tree, a 1966 Broadway musical
- Apple Tree (album), a 1996 EP by Applejaxx
- "Appletree" (song), a 1998 song by Erykah Badu
- "Apple Tree", a song by Australian band Wolfmother from their self-titled debut album
- "Apple Trees", a song by Faun Fables from Early Song
- "Apple Trees", a song by Eels from End Times
- The Appletree Theatre, an American musical group
- The Apple Tree (anthology), a 1952 book by Daphne du Maurier
- AppleTree Markets, an American supermarket chain
- Appletree Cove, a bay in Washington, USA
- Appletree Eyot, an island in the River Thames in England
- All pages with titles containing "apple tree"
- All pages with titles containing "appletree"
- Malus, the genus of apple trees
- Jablonski or Yablonski, Polish surnames meaning "apple tree"
- Applebaum or Apfelbaum, German or Jewish surnames meaning "apple tree"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Apple tree.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.