From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Aquaria)
|Look up Aquarium, aquaria, aquarium, or aquariums in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Aquarium, or fish tank, a clear-sided container in which water-dwelling plants and fish are kept.
- Public aquarium, the aquatic counterpart of a zoo, in which multiple clear-sided containers are on display for visitors
Aquarium (or the plural Aquaria) may also refer to:
- Aquaria (band), a Brazilian symphonic power metal band
- Aquarium (band), a Russian rock group
- The Aquarium (band), an American indie rock band
- The Aquarium (album), 2006
- Aquarium (Aqua album), a 1997 album by the Danish pop-dance group Aqua
- Aquarium (Naomi album), a 2006 album by the German electronic duo Naomi
- Aquarium, the seventh movement of the The Carnival of the Animals by Camille Saint-Saëns
- Aquarium (Jazz club), a New York club in the "golden age of jazz"
- Theme Aquarium, a 1998 video game by Bullfrog also known as Aquarium
- Aquaria (video game), a 2007 video game by Bit Blot
- Aquarium (video game), a 1996 Tetris variant released only in Japan
- Aquaria, one of the Twelve Colonies in Battlestar Galactica
- Aquarium (manga), a 1990 one-shot shōjo manga by Tomoko Taniguchi
- Aquarium (TV series), a Canadian documentary series
- Aquarium (MBTA station), a rail station in Boston, Massachusetts
- Aquarium (River Line station), a light rail station in Camden, New Jersey
- Aquarium ferry wharf, Sydney, Australia
- Aquarium (Suvorov), a 1985 book by Viktor Surovov
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.