From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Aquitaine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aquitaine is one of the 26 regions of France.
Aquitaine may also refer to:
- French ship Aquitaine, two ships of the French Navy
- TER Aquitaine, the regional rail network serving the Aquitaine région
- Aquitaine (train), an express train that ran between Bordeaux and Paris
- The Duchy of Aquitaine, a historic fiefdom in France
- Aquitaine (the city), Attis Aquitaine, or Invidia Aquitaine in Jim Butcher's Codex Alera book series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.