From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Araby may refer to:
- Araby (Mason's Springs, Maryland), a historic home listed on the NRHP
- "Araby" (short story), from James Joyce's 1914 Dubliners
- Araby (Warhammer), a country in the Warhammer Fantasy setting by Games Workshop
- Arabi, Louisiana, USA
- Arabic chat alphabet, a method of transcribing Arabic into Latin alphabet plus Hindu-Arabic number
- Nabil el-Araby (born 1935), Foreign Minister of Egypt appointed on 6 March 2011
- "The Sheik of Araby", a 1921 jazz song
- Araby, an archaic form of Arabian Peninsula
- "Araby", song by The Gun Club from their 1987 album Mother Juno
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.