From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up arch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Arch may also refer to:
- Gateway Arch, an iconic monument in St. Louis, Missouri, U.S.
- The Arch, structure at the north entrance to the University of Georgia which symbolizes the university, and whose design is taken from the state seal
- Arch (fingerprint), a basic pattern
- Arch, Switzerland, a municipality in the Swiss canton of Bern
- Arch 22, a commemorative arch in The Gambia
- Arch Coal, an American coal mining and processing company
- Arch form, a sectional structure for a piece of music
- Arch Linux, a Linux distribution founded by Judd Vinet that emphasizes simplicity
- Arches of the foot, a part of human feet
- GNU arch, in software, a source code management tool
- Natural arch, a rock form with a naturally occurring passageway
- The Arch (Hong Kong), a residential skyscraper in Kowloon, Hong Kong
- The protein archaerhodopsin-3, a light-driven proton pump used for research in optogenetics, a technology for controlling brain activity using light (Nature 463 p98).
- Inverted breve, a diacritic sign
- arch-, prefix derived from the Greek archon, which means "higher in hierarchy".
- Joseph Arch (1826 – 1919), English politician
ARCH may refer to:
- Action on Rights for Children, an not-for-profit children’s rights organisation in the U.K.
- Autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity, an analysis model in economic theory
- ARCH+, German magazine
Arches is the plural of arch, an architectural structure. It may also refer to:
- Arches (Lerdahl) (2011), composition by Fred Lerdahl
- Arches Cluster, a massive, young, cluster of stars
- Arches of the foot
- Arches paper
- SS Arches, original name of the SS English Trader
- Arches, Cantal, a commune of the Cantal département, in France
- Arches, Vosges, a commune of the Vosges département, in France
- Arches National Park in the U.S. state of Utah
- Archery (Shooting arrows using a bow)
- Archway (disambiguation)
- Arch Rock (disambiguation)
- Arc (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.