From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Arrest may refer to:
- Arrest, the action of police or other authority to apprehend and take under guard a person who is suspected of committing a crime
- Arrested (Modern Family), an episode of the television series Modern Family
- Arrest, Somme, a commune of the Somme département in France
- Cardiac arrest, the cessation of normal circulation of the blood due to failure of the ventricles of the heart to contract effectively
- "The Arrest", a song by Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice from the 1971 rock opera Jesus Christ Superstar
- An aircraft that uses a tailhook to bring it to a stop upon landing (either on a ship or land) is said to have made an "arrested landing" or an "arrestment."
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.