From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up asen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Asen has several different meanings:
- Asen dynasty, a dynasty which ruled the Second Bulgarian Empire between 1187 and 1280
- ASEN - The Australian Student Environment Network
- Asen (artifact), a metal pole topped with a small circular alter for receiving offerings
- Asen, Asena or Ashina (clan), the ruling dynasty of the ancient Turks in mid 6th century
- Asen, the German word for Áss (singular: Ase)
- The Association for the Study of Ethnicity and Nationalism (ASEN) – an international, interdisciplinary association for academics, researchers, students, journalists and others directly concerned with advancing the study of ethnicity and nationalism
- Asen (state), a polity involved in late 17th-century wars in modern Ghana
- "Asen", an archaic unit of measurement (also aasen, aces), equal to one-twentieth of a gram, or less than .0018 of an ounce, used to value tulips, during the tulip mania
- Jaime Asensio de la Fuente (b. 1978), Spanish footballer known as Asen
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.