From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up asperity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Asperity may refer to:
As a name
- Asperity Employee Benefits; a global provider of Employee Benefit programs headquartered in New York & London
- Asperity Mountain; mountain in British Columbia, Canada
- MV Asperity, a British coaster in service 1945-67
- asperity a word for 'harshness of temper', or 'something difficult to endure'
- Asperity (materials science); the unevenness of a surface, in physics and in seismology
- Asperity (Geotechnical engineering); as used in Geotechnical engineering
- Cultural asperity; the resistance to change in organisations
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.