From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Associative memory may refer to:
- Associative memory (psychology), the ability of human memory to associate items such as a person with his or her name
- Transderivational search in psychology or cybernetics, a search for a fuzzy match across a broad field
- Associative storage or content-addressable memory, a type of computer memory used in certain very high speed searching applications
- Bidirectional associative memory, a type of recurrent neural network
- Autoassociative memory, all computer memories that enable one to retrieve a piece of data from only a tiny sample of itself
- Associative Memory Base, computer memory which imitates human memory by storing connections and counts in their context
- Hopfield network, a form of recurrent artificial neural network
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.