|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (November 2008)|
|Industry||Computer and video game industry|
|Products||Games for video game consoles and computer software|
They were originally headquartered in Hagen but moved to Mönchengladbach in 2004. Astragon specialises in publishing simulation games for the PC system, but in 2008 they moved into other areas, when they published Wendy: Holidays at Rosenborg for the Nintendo DS.
They have also released several English language games under their Just Play It! label, including Myst IV: Revelation and CSI: Dark Motives. Astragon also publish games by Big Fish Games and iWin in the German language market.
Astragon also publishes computer software. They have published archiving software, educational CDs, multimedia tools and some design programs.
- Lieferwagen-Simulator 2010 (June 25, 2010, literally Delivery Van Simulator 2010)
- Bagger-Simulator 2011 (August 13, 2010, literally Excavator Simulator 2011) Windows
- Bus-Tram-Cablecar Simulator (June 29, 2011) Windows
- Family Park Tycoon (2008) Nintendo DS
- Mystery Case Files: Huntsville (2008) Windows
- Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate (2008) Windows
- Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects (2008) Windows
- Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst (2008) Windows
- Ship Simulator 2008 (2007) Windows
- Ship Simulator 2008: New Horizons (2008) Windows
- Street Cleaning Simulator (2011) Windows
- "Wir über Uns" (in German). Astragon. Archived from the original on 6 December 2008. Retrieved 2008-11-05.[dead link]
- "Wendy - Ferien auf Rosenborg" (in German). Astragon. Retrieved 2008-11-05.[dead link]
- "just play it!" (in German). Astragon. Archived from the original on 16 December 2008. Retrieved 2008-11-05.
- "Big Fish Games" (in German). Astragon. Archived from the original on 24 January 2010. Retrieved 2010-01-20.
- Official Astragon website (German)
|This European video game corporation or company-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|