Attack of the Normans
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Giuseppe Vari|
|Written by||Nino Stresa|
|Music by||Roberto Nicolosi|
Attack of the Normans (Italian: I normanni) is a 1962 Italian film set in England in the early 9th century. Viking incursions play a central role in the plot; "Normans" in the title is used in its original continental sense, meaning Viking.
- Cameron Mitchell as "Wilfred, Duke of Saxony"
- Geneviève Grad as "Svetania"
- Ettore Manni as "Olivier D'Anglon"
- Philippe Hersent as "James"
- Piero Lulli as "Barton"
- Paul Müller as "Thomas"
- Franca Bettoia as "Queen Patricia"
|This article related to an Italian film of the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|