From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up attraction in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Attraction may refer to:
- Attraction (emotion) or attractiveness
- Attraction (grammar), the process by which a relative pronoun takes on the case of its antecedent
- Attraction (horse) (foaled 2001)
- Attraction (shadow theatre group)
- The Attractions, a backing band for Elvis Costello
- Interpersonal attraction, the attraction between people which leads to friendships and romantic relationships
- Physical attractiveness, attraction on the basis of beauty
- Sexual attraction, attraction on the basis of sexual desire
- Tourist attraction, a place of interest where tourists visit
- Law of attraction, a belief that mental disposition will attract similar results
- Attract (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Attraction"
- All pages with titles containing "Attraction"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.