From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up attraction in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In general, an attraction draws one object towards another one. The term may have the following specific meanings:
- In physics, attraction may refer to gravity or to the electromagnetic force
- Attraction (emotion) or attractiveness
- Interpersonal attraction, the attraction between people which leads to friendships and romantic relationships
- Physical attraction, attraction on the basis of beauty
- Sexual attraction, attraction on the basis of sexual desire
- Tourist attraction, a place of interest where tourists visit
- Attraction (grammar), the process by which a relative pronoun takes on — that is, is "attracted to" — the case of its antecedent
- Law of Attraction (New Age), a belief that mental disposition will attract similar results
- Attraction (horse) (foaled 2001)
- The Attractions, backing band for Elvis Costello
- Attraction (shadow theatre group)
- All pages beginning with "Attraction"
- All pages with titles containing "Attraction"
- Attract (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.