From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Aurelius of Asturias, the origin of the given name
- Aurélio Buarque de Holanda Ferreira, Brazilian lexicographer
- Novo Dicionário da Língua Portuguesa, The New Dictionary of the Portuguese Language, known as "Aurélio"
- Aurelio Lampredi Italian automobile and aircraft engine designer.
- Aurelio Fierro (1923-2005), Italian actor and singer
- Aurelio González Puente (born 1940), Spanish retired road racing cyclist
- Aurelio Sabattani, Italian prelate of the Roman Catholic Church
- Marco Aurelio Denegri, Peruvian intellectual, critic of literature, sexologist and linguist
- Marcus Aurélio, Brazilian mixed martial arts fighter
- Aurelio Honduran musician who sings in the Garifuna language
- Aurelio González (footballer) (1905–1997), Paraguayan footballer
- Aurelio Vidmar, Australian footballer
- Fábio Aurélio, Brazilian footballer
- José Aurelio Gay, Spanish footballer and manager
- Mehmet Aurélio, (born Marco Aurélio Brito dos Prazeres, 1977 in Brazil), naturalized Turkish footballer
- Marco Aurélio Ribeiro Barbieri (born 1983), Brazilian footballer
- Marco Aurélio Cunha dos Santos (born 1967), Brazilian footballer
- Marco Aurélio Siqueira (born 1970), Brazilian footballer
- Marcão, Marco Aurélio de Oliveira (born 1972) Brazilian footballer
- Marquinho, Marco Aurélio Pereira Alves (born 1982), Brazilian footballer
- Salvatore Aurelio, Italian footballer
- Marco Aurelio Robles (1905-1990) President of Panama
- Marco Aurelio Soto (1846—1908) President of Honduras
- Marco Aurélio Garcia, Brazilian politician
- Aurelio Mosquera, President of Ecuador
- Aurélio de Lira Tavares, President of Brazil
- Aurelio Martinez Honduran politician
- Aurelio Celis Garcia Mexican Politician 1868-1929 Murdered.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.