Australia national football team (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Australia national soccer team (The Socceroos) is Australia's men's national soccer team.
Australia national football team may also refer to:
- Australia national American football team (The Outbacks)
- Australia women's national association football team (The Matildas)
- Australia international rules football team
- Australia women's international rules football team
- Australia national rugby league team (The Kangaroos)
- Australia women's national rugby league team (The Jillaroos)
- Australia national rugby union team (The Wallabies)
- Australia women's national rugby union team (The Wallaroos)
- All-Australian team, an all-star team in Australian rules football
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.