From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up auto, auto-, or Auto in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Auto, from Greek αὐτο- auto- "self, one's own", may refer to:
- An automobile
- An autonomous car
- An auto rickshaw
- Short for automatic
- Auto (art), a form of Portuguese dramatic play
- A keyword in the C programming language used to declare automatic variables
- A keyword in C++11 used for type inference
- Out (novel), which in Japanese is called auto
- Auto (Mega Man), a character from Mega Man series of games
- Auto, West Virginia
- AUTO, a fictional robot in the 2008 film WALL-E
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.