From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up auto, auto-, or Auto in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Auto, from Greek αὐτο- auto- "self, one's own", may refer to:
- An automobile
- An auto rickshaw
- Short for automatic
- Auto (art), a form of Portuguese dramatic play
- An automatic variable (which may be defined in the C programming language using the "auto" keyword)
- Out (novel), which in Japanese is called auto
- Auto (Mega Man), a character from Mega Man series of games
- AUTO, a fictional robot in and the villain of the 2008 film WALL-E
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.