From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Autograph (film))
|Look up autograph, autographed, autographs, or philography in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An autograph is a document written entirely in the handwriting of its author, or the term may refer to a person's signature.
Autograph may also refer to:
- Alternate meaning:
- Autograph (Assyriology), the hand-copy of a cuneiform clay-tablet
- Autograph letter, letter signed by the Roman Catholic Pope
- Musical album or band:
- Autograph, an album by performer Andraé Crouch
- Autograph (album), a 1980 album by folk-musician John Denver
- Auto-Graph, an American electronic musical group from Detroit, Michigan, comprising Ian Clark and Adam Lee Miller. From 1995 to 1998, Le Car generated club techno and lo-fi electronica. Miller later went on to form ADULT.; Clark formed Perspects
- Autograph Records, an American jazz record label
- Autograph (Russian band), a Soviet and Russian rock band
- Autograph (American band), an American glam metal band
- Autografh, a 2007 album by the American rapper Grafh
- Autograph (software), a suite of document-generation software products
- See Beaver Group for Autograph (software), a web-based editing tool for digital signage
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.