From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aveiro may refer to:
- Aveiro, Pará, a town and municipality in Brazil
- Aveiro, Portugal, a city in Portugal
- Aveiro Municipality, surrounding the city above
- Greater Metropolitan Area of Aveiro, surrounding the city above
- Aveiro District, surrounding the municipality above
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Aveiro, surrounding the city above
- Aveiro Lagoon (Ria de Aveiro), near the city above
- Aveiro Light, at the entrance to the lagoon above
- Dukes of Aveiro, an aristocratic Portuguese title, granted in 1535
- José Aveiro (born 1936), Paraguayan footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.